- to feel your legs
- to be grateful that you can
- to be healthy
- to see scenic spots
- to sweat your balls off and get that sexy “glow”
- to hate yourself for doing it and then feel accomplished when you did
- to feel like you’re on Baywatch - just in fastmo
- to feel like you’re in any movie/tv show/vid where you get an awesome background soundtrack
- to get ready for the zombie apocalypse
- seriously though, those World War Z zombies weren’t fucking around
- to live longer
- to live better
- to race
- to be happy
- to beat your personal best
- to push yourself
- to make new running friends
- to casually jog past that hottie you’ve been eyeing, looking kinda gross but knowing he’s like, damnnn, she runs? imma buy that bitch some sneakers. bitches love sneakers.
- to be hardcore
- (cuz if you run you’re hardcore)
- to complete a 5k
- to complete a 10k
- to complete a 20k
- to complete a half-marathon
- to complete a full marathon
- to complete the totally-obsessed-with-marathons-now-girl-or-boy status
- to be stronger
- to be able to eat more
- like so much more
- like holy fuck i can eat so much fucking food why the fuck isnt my mouth bigger time to get a mouth widener machine thing shtick mabob
- but like, all in moderation
- so when people say, i hate running, you can be like, yo i love that shit
- or if you hate it, you can be like, yo me too
- *bonding* boom you’re welcome
- to look hot
- cuz running makes you look hot
- like you’re face gets super red and people are like, are you overheated?
- to feel free
- AND BECAUSE WHO THE FUCK DOESNT WANNA RUN LIKE THIS???
Butt Toning Exercises As Good As Squats
Squats are great for working and toning the glutes but it can sometimes just get a bit repetitive and boring. If you are looking for butt toning exercise apart from squats, give these butt moves designed by Chelsea Dornan, a National Academy of Sports Medicine-certified personal trainer and instructor at Uplift Studios in New York City.
1. Single-Leg Glute Bridge. Lie on your back with your knees bent and your feet flat on the floor near your butt and hip-width apart. Keeping your knees in line, extend one leg. On your exhale, squeeze your glutes and push your hips up toward the ceiling as high as you can go. Pause, then lower until your butt hovers right above the floor, and repeat without touching the ground.
2. Hydrants with Leg Extension. Begin on all fours with your knees hip-width apart and your wrists stacked over your shoulders. Lift your left knee toward the ceiling, then extend the left foot straight out to the side. Pause before you bend your knee again, and bring your leg back to starting position. Repeat for 45 to 60 seconds on the left side before you switch to the right.
3. Single Leg Dead Lift. Stand with your feet hip-distance apart and your right foot a few inches in front of your left. The left knee should be slightly bent. Draw your abs in and slowly fold forward, keeping your left foot in line with your spine as you reach toward the floor with both hands. Pause, then return to starting position. Repeat 45 to 60 seconds before switching sides.
Why should I go running?
Sneaky gym selfies. Ps. If you were the girl that was staring at me like you had just seen a ghost, please let me know. I feel like it was one of my followers cause she looked like she really wanted to say something to me but idk man xD
I’d probably faint if I saw you in public.
Haha I’m just a person! But this chick looked so scared and I was like Y U STARE AT ME IS THERE SOMETHING ON MY FACE IDK